Los Angeles Unified School District Nursing Services is providing free immunizations for children from infancy to age 18 at two local schools on specified Tuesday and Thursdays through June.
In addition, tuberculosis skin testing for students to meet school entrance requirements will be available.
All children are welcome. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who must bring immunization records for each child.
In addition to immunizations for students, the clinics will offer the following district employee and school site volunteer services:
– hepatitis B vaccine for district employees designated as “Primary Exposure” by the district’s environmental health and safety policy;
– tuberculosis skin testing for district employees who have received their mandatory “T.B. Skin Test Notice” from Employee Health Services; notice recipients should bring the notice to the clinic.
– tuberculosis skin testing for school volunteers; volunteers are required to bring documentation from the school identifying them as volunteers of the school.
Clinic schedules for locations in The Argonaut’s coverage area are:
Grand View Boulevard Elementary School, 3951 Grand View Blvd., Mar Vista, clinic schedule is 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesdays and 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursdays on:
– Thursday, February 22nd (no tuberculosis testing);
– Tuesday, March 20th;
– Tuesday and Thursday, May 8th and 10th, with no tuberculosis testing on the 10th; and
– Thursday, June 21st, with no tuberculosis testing offered.
Stoner Avenue Elementary School, 11735 Braddock Drive, Del Rey, clinic schedule is 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesdays and 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursdays on:
– Tuesday February 27th;
– Tuesdays and Thursdays, March 1st, 13th, 15th, 27th and 29th, with no tuberculosis testing from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the 1st and no testing at all on the 15th and 29th;
– Tuesday and Thursday, April 17th and 19th, with no tuberculosis testing on the 19th;
– Tuesdays and Thursday, May 1st, 3rd, 15th, 17th, 29th and 31st, with no tuberculosis testing from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the 3rd and no testing at all on the 17th and 31st; and
– Tuesday and Thursday, June 12th and 14th, with no tuberculosis testing on the 14th.
Information, District Nursing Services, (213) 763-8374.