The Marina del Rey fuel dock at 13800 Bora Bora Way will be temporarily closed beginning Thursday, October 15th as part of a planned six-month reconstruction project. Construction on the floats has already begun.
Boaters are encouraged to fill their fuel tanks before the fuel dock closes. However, they can refuel their vessels at Parcel 55, the vacant fuel dock at 13701 Fiji Way, adjacent to Fisherman’s Village, where temporary fueling will be offered during the fuel dock development.
Marina del Rey temporary fuel dock details are as follows:
– Limited hours of operation — Thursday through Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.;
– Will supply 87 octane regular gasoline and red-dye Diesel No. 2 only;
– No public access is available to the dock at Parcel 55, and all boaters must remain on board while the vessel is moored at the dock. Vessels will be fueled one at a time;
– Waste pump-out will not be available; and
– Fuel additives and other convenience store items will not be available.
Vessel owners requiring more than 100 gallons of fuel should call in advance to assure availability. For advance scheduling, (310) 574-4443.
Once the new fuel dock is constructed, it will offer a brand-new fueling system and a convenience store that will sell food, boating gear and fishing accessories.
For additional information about the temporary fuel dock, (310) 574-4443, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.