The Del Rey Neighborhood Council holds its election of officers Saturday, October 28th, in the Marina del Rey Middle School Library, 12500 Braddock Drive, Del Rey.
Nominations for write-in candidates will be from 11 to 11:30 a.m.
Write-in nominees must submit a signed candidate declaration form, subject to final eligibility verification.
A candidate forum is scheduled from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Candidates may speak for three minutes to present a statement of information about their qualifications and vision for Del Rey.
Election voting starts at 1 p.m. and ends at 6 p.m. Candidates on the printed ballot are:
– president, Mark P. Redick;
– vice president, Paul Plotkin;
– second vice president, Jack Cumming, Rebekah Haraczka;
– treasurer, Jerrianne Neumann;
– secretary, Theresa K. Luo, Gavin Stokes;
– parliamentarian, no candidate; and
– communications officer, Michael H. Stafford.
Information, (310) 822-7202 or (310) 397-0280.